If you’re REALLY looking to go the healthy route, pull a Sarah and use whole wheat panko breadcrumbs.
- 1/4 C Hot Sauce (like Frank’s Red Hot Wing Sauce)
- 2 T Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 T Soy Sauce
- 2 T Ketchup
- 1 1/2 lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Tenderloins
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Dipping Sauce of Choice
- 1 1/2 C Dried Bread Crumbs, seasoned with:
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano,
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt,
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1. Stir together hot sauce, vinegar, soy sauce and ketchup in a wide, shallow dish to make a marinade. Add chicken, turn to coat, cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes, or overnight
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove chicken from marinade and gently press each piece into the bread crumbs, rolling well to evenly coat chicken all over.
3. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and arrange chicken on top without overlapping them. Spray chicken all over with cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken (seacreatively.wordpress.com)
- Healthier Buffalo Chicken Wings (snack-girl.com)
- oven fried boneless chicken recipe (elymarion.typepad.com)