A delicious side dish complemented with roasted Jalapeno butter. This butter is delicious on toast and corn bread too!
2 Jalapeno Peppers
7 tsp Unsalted Butter or (for a lighter version, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light), softened
1 tsp Lime Zest
2 tsp Honey
1/4 tsp Salt
6 Ears Shucked Corn on the Cob
1 small paper bag
1. Preheat grill to medium-high. Place jalapeno on grill rack coated with cooking spray. cover and grill for 10 minutes or until blackened and charred, turning occasionally.
2. Place jalapeno in small paper bag and fold tightly to seal. Let stand 5 minutes.
3. Peel and discard skins; cut in half lengthwise. Discard stem, seeds and membranes.
4. Finely chop and combine with butter, lime zest, honey and salt in a small bowl. Stir well.
5. Rub a small amount of butter on each ear of corn and wrap tightly in aluminum foil. Grill corn for 10 minutes until lightly charred.
6. Brush corn with jalapeno butter and enjoy!